Our methods of payment
PayPal is a subsidiary of eBay. It provides anyone with an e-mail address with the possibility to pay online in a secure way. PayPal can be used worldwide. PayPal consists of the following possibilities of payment:
1) Via the balance on your PayPal account: If you use PayPal on a regular basis or as seller, you pay directly from your balance (use PayPal like a debit card). Please note: PayPal always uses your balance for a payment first and only adds the difference from a bank account or credit card when the needed amount exceeds your current PayPal account balance.
2) Via debiting system: Paypal debits the amount from your account on authorization.
3) Via credit card: The alternative for all cases, especially favoured outside of Europe and/or for larger amounts.
4) Via the classic credit transfer: With PayPal you always pay safely. In individual cases, you can transfer the invoice amount to PayPal separately; Paypal passes the amount on to the recipient. As always with PayPal, you never have to give third parties bank details. Please note that standard credit transfers can take 2-3 days until they reach the recipient.
Please only select means of payment per PayPal as long as you have an activated PayPal account with www.paypal.com or want to open a user account there! Please note that the first PayPal transaction and the identification verification taking place beforehand can take a few days.
Our shop system will forward you to the PayPal page. This page provides you with:
* an overview of the invoice amount
* the possibility to sign in to an existing PayPal account
* the possibility to register as a new PayPal customer
Follow the process of payment per PayPal to the end. After completion of the process of payment, you will be transferred back to our shop system. Please close the browser window after you have seen the confirmation page of our shop system. Only then is the process of ordering complete. Due to the characteristics of the system, your account will be charged immediatly after completion of the order.
Credit card (VISA, MasterCard)
We provide you with a secure and uncomplicated means of payment by credit card (VISA, MasterCard). Our e-payment partner PayOne undertakes the process of payment. Payone fulfills the highest safety requirements for credit card companies. The transfer of your data takes place with the standard system SSL, which constantly scrambles the data between you and our web server. This way, your personal data like name, address, or credit card number can not be read by third parties.
When you choose a payment by credit card our system will open a new browser window where you can enter your credit card information. The data is directly transmitted to the attending banking establishment. Your credit card information will not be saved on our server. The payment process will be checked immediately and completed upon success. The input window will close and you will see the acknowledgement of your order.
When paying via credit card the amount will be charged during the ordering process.
Giropay is only available for customers with a valid German bank account.
The online means of payment Giropay was developed within the German banking industry and has strong, trustworthy partners like the Postbank, the Sparkassen and the Volksbanken Raiffeisenbanken, which guarantee the highest safety standards. The unique feature of this payment system is the fact that we receive a confirmation of payment in real time, so that we can send your goods to you immediately on availability.
Pay easily, fast and safely - with Giropay – and in only four steps!
1) Choose Giropay as a means of payment in our shop. Due to the account information you already provided, you will be automatically passed on to your online banking credit institute using a safe, coded connection.
2) Log in to your online banking with the access data only known to you.
3) You only need to check the data and release the credit transfer with the authorization process provided by your bank (TAN, iTAN, mTAN).
If the Giropay credit transfer has been carried out successfully, you will receive a confirmation of the transaction on the following page.
4) After pressing the `log-out´ button or `end banking and return to shop´, the safe connection to your online banking institute will be terminated duly and you will return to our online shop.
The use of Giropay is of course free of charge. If any, costs can be incurred for the transaction post of the credit transfer within the scope of the account processing fees.
Payment via Giropay works instantly, which means that your account will be debited right after the end of the transaction. Further information on the security of Giropay are available on www.giropay.de or at your participating bank.
Payment in advance
Payment in advance:
On payment in advance, we will grant you a cash discount of 3%. The cash discount will be automatically deducted from the invoice value of goods. Please wait for our e-mail with the acceptance of order. The invoice is attached as a PDF file and it contains the necessary bank details. Delivery will be effected after receipt of payment. On request, the invoice can also be sent to you by mail.