Our methods of payment
PayPal is a subsidiary of eBay. It provides anyone with an e-mail address with the possibility to pay online in a secure way. PayPal can be used worldwide. PayPal consists of the following possibilities of payment:
1) Via the balance on your PayPal account: If you use PayPal on a regular basis or as seller, you pay directly from your balance (use PayPal like a debit card). Please note: PayPal always uses your balance for a payment first and only adds the difference from a bank account or credit card when the needed amount exceeds your current PayPal account balance.
2) Via debiting system: Paypal debits the amount from your account on authorization.
3) Via credit card: The alternative for all cases, especially favoured outside of Europe and/or for larger amounts.
4) Via the classic credit transfer: With PayPal you always pay safely. In individual cases, you can transfer the invoice amount to PayPal separately; Paypal passes the amount on to the recipient. As always with PayPal, you never have to give third parties bank details. Please note that standard credit transfers can take 2-3 days until they reach the recipient.
Please only select means of payment per PayPal as long as you have an activated PayPal account with www.paypal.com or want to open a user account there! Please note that the first PayPal transaction and the identification verification taking place beforehand can take a few days.
Our shop system will forward you to the PayPal page. This page provides you with:
* an overview of the invoice amount
* the possibility to sign in to an existing PayPal account
* the possibility to register as a new PayPal customer
Follow the process of payment per PayPal to the end. After completion of the process of payment, you will be transferred back to our shop system. Please close the browser window after you have seen the confirmation page of our shop system. Only then is the process of ordering complete. Due to the characteristics of the system, your account will be charged immediatly after completion of the order.
Payment in advance
Payment in advance:
On payment in advance, we will grant you a cash discount of 3%. The cash discount will be automatically deducted from the invoice value of goods. Please wait for our e-mail with the acceptance of order. The invoice is attached as a PDF file and it contains the necessary bank details. Delivery will be effected after receipt of payment. On request, the invoice can also be sent to you by mail.