MicroGradisoffitto Cini & Nils
The Ceiling Light series by Cini & Nils Gradi creates a comfortable, cozy atmosphere, with its warm and soothing light. The luminaire is available in three luminous body versions, each available in polished chrome or satinised and satinised nickel.
So it can be chosen with an optional retinato, opalescente or tuttopalescente diffuser. The retinato distributor thus has a mainly indirect general lighting. Retinato means that 10% of the light are emitted above 190° with a controlled light, so for a direct luminance is cared and the remaining 90 % are diffusely emitted over a black and white raster over the remaining 170°. The opalescente light distribution cares via the semi-satinised glass shade for a both direct and indirect light that provides for a harmonious home lighting. The tuttopalascente light distributor is all around satinised, so that the light can escape diffusely over the entire 360°.
The MicroGradisoffitto is modern and can be integrated thanks to its subtle refinement in any living ambiance. The variety of the Gradi-series allows you to create a harmonious lighting concept.